The Renthal SR4 chainrings are legendary in their stiffness and longevity. The 5mm thick Ultralite™ chainring uses an I-Beam section tooth support bed, for the highest possible stiffness at the lowest possible weight. CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminium , the hard anodised surface treatment massively increases the lifespan of the chainring.
Continuing the Renthal theme of offering the rider as much choice as possible, every tooth size from 32t right up to 44t are avaiable. Sizes 32t through 40t have a slightly offset tooth bed, for compatibility with chain devices which use a bash ring as the outer guide. Sizes 41t through 44t have a centralised tooth bed, for better chainline when used on a race BMX.
Renthal® SR4 chainrings are designed to ride faster, jump further and last longer.
• Computer aided Ultralite™ design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
• High strength 7075-T6 aluminum alloy provides excellent durability
• Hard anodised surface coating for increased longevity
• Precision CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances
• Single speed, 8, 9 and 10 speed compatible